Sunday, March 3, 2013

Standing awe of Safe Haven


I was getting tucked into my favorite movie seat with some of my favorite treats waiting for what I thought was going to be filled with tissues and many pieces of chocolate consumed. It was as the movie cut into the credits that I realized I seen one of the biggest surprises of 2013. A movie series that has always made me cry Nicholas Sparks have touched the hearts of many female pigs. Safe Haven brought something magical as most of the movies walked a line, but this one goes to the beat of its own drum. The classic chick flick over the past few years has been revolutionized making them into a true real life romance. Josh Duhamel and Julianne Hough put on a performance of a lifetime with an on screen chemistry that broke new boundaries, but it also helps that Josh is dreamy.
The big twist comes where you least expect it sometimes you realize when you truly need to escape reality you don’t have to go far away. If you’re in need of an escape you never have too far to go come and enjoy a movie at Capitol 2. I give this movie 5 big oinks and a squeal for an outstanding performance.    

Love yall,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment