Saturday, March 23, 2013

Love seeing all the new faces and The Croods.


Wow I am a sleepy little piggy with the late night of Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and two birthdays this morning plus we have a new movie The Croods, which has had amazing numbers to kick off Spring Break. I love animation movies the star studded voices is just a small part that made this movie something special. I am not much of a whiney piggy, but I lost fighting back tears by the end of this movie as did mommy, but I did what I do best snuggle and she is all happy now. The animation had me fascinated throughout the entire movie along with an accurate storyline. Eep played by Emma Stone shows that she is a remarkable actress no matter if it is her or just her voice on the big screen. The dad Grug played by Nicholas Cage stole the show with an amazing voice performance that stole the hearts of many of the movie goers this weekend. I recommend bringing a tissue and the whole family for the first amazing family animation movie for the spring season. I just want to thank everyone who has came out this weekend in hopes many more show up as the little ones have Spring Break off. We also have Oz: The Great and Powerful playing for those who want a little scare. I give The Croods 5 big oinks and a semi squeal since I don’t like to cry in movies. Come on out tell them Joy sent ya.

Love yall,
Joy 

No comments:

Post a Comment