Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Yippie Ki Yay Die Hard is here


Well mommy gave me permission to see my first rated R movie of the 2013 season. I was a little afraid, but this classic film series I been told never disappoints. John McClane is heading to Moscow as his daughter reminds him to not make a bigger mess of things than what the situation already was.. The Die Hard movie fans is introduced to John McClane Jr. also known as Jack played by Jai Courtney who finds himself in a complete mess as he is found to be tried for murder in Moscow courts.
I had a Die Hard expert tell me that John McClane has been known to go the distance for his kids no matter what it takes, so I am sure this will be a high paced action film. The interesting thing I learned was that at the beginning of movies that featured his kids they don’t need his help lets hope he fairs as Lucy did in Live Free and Die Hard.
The car stunts in this movie almost made me wet myself with how scared I was. Its been about eight years since the last release of a Die Hard film the stunts in the first 20 minutes of the film is beyond outstanding, also speaking of outstanding try the new popcorn Iowa grown from the concession stand.
Before the release of A Good Day To Die Hard most would say Die Hard With A Vengence was the best Die Hard movie, but without a doubt we have a new number one.
I highly recommend this for Daddy and Son piggy because without a doubt something special when a father and son can take down Russian Mad Men. A reminder also if you young piggy want to see A Good Day To Die Hard you need parent permission just like I did. Parents have questions they can call the movie theatre at 792-FLIX. I give A Good Day To Die Hard 5 big oinks and an action filled squeal. I will be back with our second feature Zero Dark Thirty. I hope to hear of great crowds this week for two very unique films.

Love ya,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment