Sunday, December 2, 2012

New friends, new video, new film, and still excited


I want to thank my newest friend, Sydney Lett for coming to the movie theater and premiering her music video “Rain”. We got to have a little girl time to check out Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2. Last week I gave the movie a 5-oink performance and we both give the two Twilight hotties, Jacob and Edward a squeal. We now have Bond James Bond to join the Twilight hunks in the movie Skyfall. I haven’t had much chance to give love to my daddy, which he is so excited to see and he is the designer of the Capitol 2 website (www.Capitol2.com). We are celebrating 50 years of James Bond with Skyfall. Its starts out with a classic Bond action sequence, which makes you want to go crazy as it seems that the movie has ended before it has barely begun. The movie returns to form as the mission reached a turning point. Come to find Bond in a tropical paradise, while working off a late night party. It’s shown he is needed back in England. Bond and the mam reunite to have a classic agree to disagree moments that lets you know the fun has just begun. The old man humor in this movie is hysterical. I seem to have been lost in the classic Bond content, so I had to ask daddy on a few things. The one thing that you notice off the bat the screen play technology in Skyfall is outstanding with the use of color, light, and darkness. I love the idea of the most dangerous characters of the movie are mostly women. The intrigue of this movie makes it feel long, but holds you in a slight grasp. The villain of the movie shows to have a true psychological strength over Bond. The heroics of James Bond are unlike those I have enjoyed as a young piggy, but I am still intrigued on this story as I am new to the Bond series. The story made me cry, but makes me excited to see the next Bond movie.

Love you all,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment